Big Island Real Estate Photography
My goal is to always show spaces in their natural light. I use flash to add crispness to an image and to enhance colors. I never use flash to "light up the room".
I take multiple photos, at various exposures. Parts of each photograph are then blended together to produce a well-balanced image.
I generally do not do HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography, you can read about why HERE.
Real Estate / MLS use:
- HIS MLS compliant 640 x 480 72 dpi photos. I will also provide 3 meg. photos for your personal marketing use.
- Hosted tour for your personal marketing use. Sample "Personal" HERE
- Hosted tour used as a link from your MLS listing. Sample "MLS" HERE
Architectural Photos for your website or print format only.
- 5 meg photos at 300 dpi
- This type of photo use may require an additional licensing fee.
Drone still photos
- HIS MLS Use, 640 x 480 72 dpi. I will also provide 3 meg photos for your personal use
- Others: 5 meg photos at 300 dpi. This type of photo use may require an additional licensing fee.
Vacation Rental website use
- 1 meg photos at 300 dpi for VRBO and related listings
All delivered photos are .jpeg files.